Interactive and VR services by Dorfmeister Studios
3D & Interactive Tours
Google based 360 photography tours.
Custom designed tours with 360 video and panoramic photography
3D & Interactive Tours
- Interactive 3D floor plans – We can convert your flat 2D floor plans into an interactive 3D model at a fraction of the cost that you would expect! Move freely within a CGI model of your floorplan. Pick whether to rotate around the model or walk through in person at eye level, you can even toggle the VR mode for use with smart phones and VR headsets such as google cardboard and gear VR. Interact with the window on the right to see the various functions of this unique service.
- CGI interior and exterior image based tours – Use 3D rendered interior and exterior images of your development and bring them together in an easy to navigate and intuitive fashion using one of these custom made tours. Give your prospective buyers the opportunity to explore your designs fully before they are built.
- Full ‘Real-Time’ projects – Made in a similar fashion to modern computer games, these are designed to be photo-realistic and fully interactive. Walk around your spaces freely on various platforms including VR in stunning realism and detail.
GOOGLE BASED 360 PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS
A photo is worth a thousand words…. a panoramic photo is worth a million. Look around in 360 degrees within stunning super hi-res photos that capture the scene in all it’s glorious detail. Used for location marketing, businesses that want an immersive presence that’s easily shareable over all media platforms, and the property industry.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All our 360 panoramic photos are taken with the highest quality camera equipment all certified to be used in the ‘google trusted photographer’ program. This enables us to provide stunning and detailed images that can then be uploaded to all the google business services such as ‘maps’ ‘street view’ and ‘google earth’.
Once we have taken all the required 360 images for your business they can then be processed and connected to your google business profile. If you don’t have one of these we can help you set one up! If you’d like to inquire about a 360 tour for your business please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07781 422980 for a free quote.
Once that is done we can then connect the images to produce an interactive tour like the one below. Try it out, using the white arrows to navigate through the space.
Listings with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest.
Study details on next slide
Quantitative market research was conducted in July 2015 by an independent market research firm to understand the impact of virtual tours on increasing consumers’ interest in local businesses (specifically in booking a reservation at a hotel or restaurant).Download overview [pdf]
- An online survey was conducted with consumers who had searched online for a restaurant or hotel within the previous 30 days (using any device).
- A total sample of 1201 respondents was collected between July 21st and August 2nd, 2015.
- Different versions of a local business listing (one for a hotel, the other for a restaurant) were created to include basic info, photos and/or a virtual tour (the same media were used to create each version).
Respondents were asked to view one of the different versions for each business (in a randomized order). Each respondent viewed:
- 1 hotel listing + 1 restaurant listing; and
- 1 listing with a virtual tour + 1 listing without a virtual tour.Note: Presentation of alternate listings were randomized evenly and consistently throughout the field.
- After viewing each listing, respondents were instructed to rate their interest in booking a reservation.
- Ratings for alternate listings (with a tour versus without) were aggregated to understand impact of virtual tours on interest in the featured business.
CUSTOM DESIGNED TOURS WITH 360 VIDEO AND PANORAMIC PHOTOGRAPHY
Below are a couple of examples of a VR virtual tour made using 360 degree videos. We can create various tours such as these using 360 video, Hi-Res 360 Photos, and also CGI images – useful for architectural marketing. All these tours can easily be uploaded and then embedded inside any website.
- Great for Hotels, Restaurants and other Tourism sectors to enable customers to experience your location remotely.
- Market entire property developments using interactive tours to give propective buyers a better idea of how the final site will look. Embed photos and info inside the tour to convey important points.
- Implement VR technology so clients can connect to devises such as Gear VR and google cardboard to experience your location or project in a unique way.